REASONS WHY YOU SHOULD ATTEND
- On the spot student recruitment. The exhibition will bring together potential students and parents ready to apply for admissions to world class universities in foundation, undergraduate and postgraduate level programs.
- Massive and intensive promotions through websites, social media, print and electronic media, before, during and after the event, provides a brand visibility platform to all our participating institutions and sponsors.
- The demand for quality and world class higher education has recorded tremendous growth in Africa in recent years. This will be an opportune moment for international universities, colleges and high schools to recruit students from this part of the world.
- Intensive follow up by WR Education Placement Consultants. Potential student enquiries are turned into sales for all participating institutions..
Academic Programs most requested for.
- Business (BBA, Finance & Accounting, hotel and tourism management)
- Information Technology (IT, BIS, Computing )
- Creative arts (Graphic Designs, Fashion design , events management , culinary arts , art and design etc,)
- Medical Courses (MBBS, Dentistry, Nursing)
- Engineering (Petroleum, Civil, Electronics, communications, Robotics )
- Transfer Programs (American , UK, Australian Degree Transfer programs)
- Professional courses ACCA
Academic levels Most interested in by visitors
- Bachelors Degree
- Post Graduate Degree
- High Schools / Boarding Schools
EVENT VISITORS PER COUNTRY
- Number of visitors recorded day 1 : 930
- Number of Visitors recorded Day 2 :811
- Total Number of visitors recorded : 1741
POPULAR STUDY DESTINATIONS
- UNITED KINGDOM
- UNITED STATES
- AUSTALIA/ GERMANY AND OTHER EUROPEAN COUNTRIES
- SOUTH AFRIC
ASEF Event Statistics February 2016 View